Visit a home with a beautiful paver driveway, pathways, patio or entrance and the effect is breathtaking. From Old World charm to casual or contemporary, pavers lend a distinctive tone to the overall character of your home. Patios, walkways, driveways, pool decks and entrances all gain dramatic appeal with creatively designed paver surfaces. ?
While increasing a home’s livable space by creating welcoming outdoor spaces for entertaining and relaxation, pavers also offer the structural stability you need for areas of high foot and vehicle traffic.
Advantages of Concrete Pavers
In our several years of experience as a top paving installation and construction firm in New Jersey, we have learned that not all paving solutions are created equally. This is why we have chosen concrete pavers for our residential and commercial construction projects. Concrete pavers offer a wide range of advantages including: ?
- Versatility – From walkways to patios, well-designed concrete pavers make a grand outdoor space statement. Their non-skid surface makes them safe to walk on or drive a vehicle over.
- Personalization options – Creating an outdoor living space that reflects your taste and personal style is easy. That is because concrete pavers come in the widest variety of hues, finishes, sizes, and shapes, giving you endless possibilities for design that will enhance the looks of the surrounding environment. With our design and installation expertise, we can create a laying pattern that complements your home’s architectural structure and bring your aesthetic vision to reality.
- Superior physical strength – Concrete pavers can withstand repeated use and abuse. Cracking, which is a common issue with asphalt and concrete pavements, is not a problem with concrete pavers. They are also great in colder climates, where snow is a common element. They can resist the effect of freeze-thaw cycles and chemicals found in de-icing products (e.g. salt). The smooth surface of paver driveways or pathways allows for easy removal of snow.
- Low maintenance – Regular sweeping is all you need to keep your concrete paver driveways, walkways, patios, pool decks, and other paved structure pristine looking for years. Stains on dark-colored pavers hide easily well, but light-colored pavers can be spot treated with a cleaning solution. Broken pavers can be replaced without producing ugly patches.
Custom Design for your Home
Designing with concrete pavers entails a careful attention to every detail and a clear idea of how the minutest idea adds up to the final big picture. Doing so, we are able to provide a pattern or design that accents well your outdoor environments. We can create a uniform look for your property, or we can mix hues or patterns to add drama to your space. Whatever aesthetic concept you have in mind, we can bring it to reality since we have been designing and working with concrete pavers for many years.
Here are some of our most popular laying patterns: ?
- Herringbone – We create this pattern by laying concrete pavers at 45-degree angles to the line of your house. Herringbone pattern is great for edging and borders.
- Stretcher bond – This is great pattern to use for creating the illusion of length or width, depending on the direction on which the pavers are laid. It can make a pathway look longer or wider.
- Basket Weave – This paving pattern is great for creating a rustic feel in your outdoor space.
Custom Design for your Home
Installing concrete pavers requires preparation. Sunshine Tree & Landscape does not only measure the space to be covered, we also study the soil conditions to determine the type of base material to use to guarantee integrity of the project. ?
Sunshine Tree & Landscape has perfected the art and craft of concrete paver installation for paver driveways, patios, walkways, and other hardscapes. Moreover, our membership with ICPI is a testament that we are expert in our field. Call us today for free consultation about any paving project.