Celtik Walls are a type of mortarless, segmental retaining wall system. They comprise of stack-able concrete wall units or blocks and are available in many colors, shapes and sizes. With a name like ‘Celtic’, you can be guaranteed that these wall systems will create an elegant, ‘old world’ charm to your exiting landscape design.
Celtik Wall System Celtik walls can be used to construct either vertical or sloping retaining wall systems. Celtik walls are designed to simulate the look of ancient type natural stone, which means they will match up with most types of paver materials. Let’s say you have a cobblestone driveway, and you wanted to install a retaining wall along one side, Celtik Walls will continue and accentuate your natural stone theme.
Celtik Wall Applications
Whatever your application, Celtik Walls are sure to add aesthetic value to your property. Because of the design flexibility of Celtik Wall systems they can also be applied to:
- Raised Patios
- Tree Surrounds
- Raised Garden Beds
Benefits of Using Celtik Wall Systems
- Celtik Retaining Walls imitate the look of natural stone, making them very aesthetically appealing.
- They can easily be matched with your existing pavers on your patio, driveway or walkway, because they imitate the look of natural stone.
- Celtik Retaining Walls require little to no maintenance. As with all concrete products, you may want to pressure clean them to remove dirt and stains.
- The design flexibility of Celtik Walls systems facilitates the implementation of curves, steps, straight lines, circular coverage and corners.
- Celtik Wall systems are so easy to install, for they have flat tops and bottoms, and do not require the use of mortar.
- The Celtik Wall units come in an array of sizes, so they can be used for any size or type of application.
- Celtik Walls are manufactured using the latest and most advanced methods and technology. They are secured together using an anchor pin system for greater stability. As with most Retaining Walls, the Celtik Wall also helps fight erosion.
- The Celtik Wall systems come with radiuses, caps, corners and connectors, all on the one pallet.
Celtik Wall Colors
Celtik Wall systems are available in many colors to enhance the look of your home. When choosing your color, why not match the color of your existing pavers to the color of your new Celtik Wall retaining wall.
Here are some of the color combinations that Celtik Wall systems are available in:
- Brownstone Blend
- Sable Blend
- Flash Brown Blend
- Sheffield Blend
As with all digitized coloring, allow for some variation in color tones. Also there may be slight color variations from region to region and batch to batch. This is expected with dissimilarities in raw materials.